If you consider blog posts to be the way of sharing your ideas and opinions like you do on social media, think again. Blog writing is more than communicating with the reader. It’s a powerful marketing tool, which can attract potential clients, boost the website traffic, advertise your company, and much more.
Today you are going to find out how a business blog can benefit you, how to create a high-quality content, and how to deal with writing when you have no experience in this field.
How Can Blogging Be Connected to Your Business?
First of all, business blogging is not your hobby, as you do it for your company’s success. Secondly, its main goal is to become visible online, which means your website could be easily found on the Web.
So, writing a post is like working on a new content marketing strategy, which is meant to help you spread the word about your company, draw traffic to your website, and do effective marketing without paying lots of money.
Reasons Why You Should Start a Blog
Lots of small business owners underestimate its power. They think that it’s not that necessary. That’s a big mistake. However, it can lead to endless benefits and possibilities.
First of all, posts can provide the reader with info in a simple and clear way. It is an excellent communication channel between you and your customers: you introduce your business, ideas, and offers, and the reader responds by visiting other sections of your website or clicking on the Call to Action buttons.
Another important thing a great blog can do is contribute to the SEO results. High-quality content can bring you high website rankings, thus increase your chances to attract more clients. Also, the more new pages you create and the more you post on your website, the more chances you have to appear in the search engines. You shouldn’t just create random pages for your website, which will turn it into a total mess. You should make blog posts instead. Every time you post a new article, you receive a new possibility for your company to pop up among the search results.
A blog helps you study your audience. By analyzing your posts, the amount of shares, clicks, comments, etc., you will find out more about your potential customers, what topics are interesting for them, and what they expect from your product/service.
It can help you become more knowledgeable about your field of work. By doing a research and sharing useful info with the reader, you’ll become more and more involved with the ideas you promote. You’ll have more knowledge and a deeper understanding of what you’re offering to the reader.
A quality blog creates a good image of your company and gives it its voice. It’s a place where you can talk about your ideas, new products your company wants to offer, or things your company does beyond its website. It’s a place where you create your company’s image. By simply reading a couple of your articles, the reader will be able to form an opinion about your company and decide whether it’s worth having any deal with you or not.
It is one of your effective content marketing tools as it keeps you focused on your strategic plans. In order to do everything in time (publish a blog post, create awesome social media content, and deal with the search engine marketing), you have to create a schedule and stick to it. This way, you’ll become more productive. You’ll improve your marketing skills and stay oriented on your goals and marketing strategy.
If you haven’t tried it before, there are some tips you should consider to create quality blog posts and think of great ideas for your company’s website. There’s also a simpler way. You can ask a professional blog writing service for help. Our expert blog writers at ContentAdore.com can create great content, combine it with media marketing, and increase your blog traffic.
Easy 9 Blog Writing Tips
You know now how many benefits a business blog offers. The next step is to learn how to actually write it and chooseblog copywriting techniques to use.
- The first rule you need to always keep in mind: your blog is not actually your, it’s meant for your customers. Yes, it’s about you, but try not to stay too concentrated on yourself. Show your customers how your company can improve their lives. It’s always a smart idea to find a particular problem your clients might be facing and to give a solution to that issue by offering your products or services. Try not to tell how cool you are but let your customers know how many benefits they can receive from you.
- Always plan your marketing blog. Try to think about two, three, or even four posts in advance. There are moments when we either lack inspiration or are too busy with other things, and that’s when pre-planned content comes in handy. Planning is also a great way to come up with some new ideas by brainstorming.
- Count your words. An average post is about 1000 words. If you want to make it long, you should engage the readers or it might stop potential customers from reading further, which means they won’t even get to your Call to Action buttons. Making a too short article won’t be effective. There’s no way you can fit all the necessary info in 200 words.
- Be consistent. It doesn’t mean that you have to post every day (once a week is okay). But don’t stop writing halfway. You need to be persistent and update your blog regularly because that will allow your website to receive better search engine rankings.
- Try to create a personal style. It might be hard at first, but you’ll get the hang of it. Make your articles the reflection of your company, keep the style based on the products or services you offer, and try to use a simple and clear language. It’s a good idea to incorporate a bit of humor into your texts, as this will help you connect with the reader on a more personal level.
- Pay enough attention to the titles you create. A good title shows the readers what the post is about and captures their attention, inviting to continue reading. It also influences the search engine rankings.
- Don’t forget about the visual aids. Adding some images to your post will make it easier to structure, plus it will give you more opportunities to inform the reader.
- Add a Share button. This is a great way to use social media marketing, advertising your company for free, plus you might get some new readers along the way.
- Monitor the performance. You may use Google Analytics, for example, or any other tool you want. Learn which posts people visit the most and which ones get the least shares. Thus, you will have a better understanding ofwhat things people are curious about, which will help you customize your posts and create more personalized content specifically for your readers.
If we’re talking basics, just remember that the essential parts of every article you write are:
- a captivating intro;
- a structure that is easy to read and understand;
- suitable images (but not too many!);
- clear arguments;
- anout side info, like quotes, testimonials, expert research data, etc.
All of these points can be hard to follow and implement. So, if you’re feeling lost or confused, there is something else you can do. By turning to the blog writing services, you can make your life easier. We, at ContentAdore.com, are always ready to help you!
A “No-No” List
There are certain aspects you need to keep in mind and things you should avoid doing. These mistakes can easily sink your blog down, which will definitely influence your website, and that will be bad for your sales. So, the following errors are common for many small business owners and should definitely be omitted:
- publishing a blog on its own domain.
What’s the point of writing a good blog and not integrating it with your website? You won’t be able to improve the SEO results by separating your blog from your website.
- writing about too broad topics.
Stay focused and provide specific info, as that’s the best way to get the wanted attention and to give helpful information to the reader.
- writing in a dull style.
It’s a very common mistake: people think that if the blog post is informational, it must be dry and stiff. In reality, every blog post is a conversation between you and the potential customer. So, write the way you speak!
- not worrying about plagiarism.
By using the copy/paste method, you will only move your website down in the rankings of the search engines. The less unique your content is, the further it will be moved in the search results. To prevent that, create your own content and simply cite your sources: quote the authors, give them credit, and mention all the sources of information you use.
- failing to back up your statement.
Without using research results and data to prove your argument, you won’t be able to create an effective blog. People always need proof, so give it to them. Gather some relevant data, statistics, or charts, and use those to enrich your argument.
- not staying consistent.
You already know that the more you upload, the more visitors you have, thus increasing your chances to sell your products or services. When you fail to post regularly, you lose readers and opportunities to advertise your website.
- forgetting to revise.
This one is obvious, and still, there are too many bloggers who forget to revise the material before publishing it. Needless to say that people aren’t likely to enjoy your services or buy from you when you have unedited texts on your website. That’s why always check your posts before uploading. Check the construction of your text, the language, and the SEO elements.
With these points in mind, you definitely will be able to write a successful business blog.
What to Do If You Have No Idea How to Blog?
Well, first of all, calm down. No need to panic and feel desperate, scolding yourself for not coming up with a business blog idea earlier and doubting your writing abilities. Our company can assist you with that, as we are experts in the niche of content marketing and making the best blogs.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- quality content.
Our writers are well-educated and experienced, so be sure that everything on your website’s blog will be superb and very well-written.
- marketing details.
We will add those to promote your business, but not in an annoying and super persistent way (we don’t want to scare your customers away).
- fast implementation.
You won’t have to wait for weeks. We will finish everything in time, according to our mutual agreement.
- content based on the research.
We realize how important it is to learn about your company and its customers, which is why we will do our homework and research everything before starting to write.
- clear and correct language.
The best blog is not only the one with an interesting content but also the one that’s written in a simple language and without mistakes. No one will want to read typos and errors, right? And we don’t make those.
- personal style.
We will take into consideration all your wishes and will add your personal details to the text, creating a certain style, connected with you and your company.
- unique content.
We write texts from scratch, and we are not familiar with the words “copy” and “paste”. You can be certain that your website blog content will be unique and 100% plagiarism-free.
There’s no time to waste. Contact us today and let us do blog marketing for your company!