A fast-growing content marketing company is looking for a creative Copywriter (native speaker) to join our friendly team.
You’ll need to write clear and concise copy for ads, publications, and websites. Your words will inform and engage target audiences.
Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail.
- Write a clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews (you’ll learn this)
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Source images and other content
- Passion for writing is a must
- Proficient level of English (advanced) is a must
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong research skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation (will be a plus)
- Desire to become a great content marketer (will be a plus)
- Experience in copywriting/editing English articles (will be a plus)
- Experience in managing a team (will be a plus)
- Experience with SEO (will be a plus)
- Command of other languages (will be a plus)
Benefits of Writing with ContentAdore
- Good pay for good writing.
- A steady stream of projects. Most of our writers have been with us for months, and we constantly send them new client projects.
- Some of them have stopped writing for other clients entirely since we have so much work to send them.
- A fun team. You’re not a faceless freelancer, you get to join our chats and see the kinds of results your writing is driving for the sites it’s being published on.
- Learn some SEO, too. We’re fast-growing SEO-focused content marketing agency, and by working with us, you’ll pick up a lot of our SEO skills yourself.
Interested? Fill out the form below to get started (or at this link if the form isn’t working).